Online Counselling Home
About This Service
We are not accepting new applications until the 4th January 2018.
If you are wanting to make an application, please contact us again at the beginning of January.
In the meantime we encourage you to seek support from your GP or local doctor where you are and/or speak with a member of staff where you are or, if appropriate to contact the University of Leeds Study Abroad team. You might also consider accessing our free online resources at the following links:
Online or self-help resources
- meditation and relaxation resources - links and downloads to help you relax and learn some meditation techniques
- headstart cards - quick resources to help with common problems
- mental health team- if you have an emerging, enduring or severe mental health issue
- LUU advice centre - browse the online resources provided by the Union advice centre
- contacts for emergencies, GP, our support services, etc
Contact your GPIt might be worth getting yourself checked out, especially if you are feeling really depressed or physically run down. The Leeds Student Medical Practice also has a really useful website.
Emergency or crisisIf you need help in a crisis situation, see our contacts page for more information.